Senior Android Developer
Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Feel confident in regards of: OOA, OOP, functional and reactive programing (RxJava)
• Have good understanding of Android Architecture Components (ViewModels, PagingLibrary)
• Possess experience in developing clean, maintainable, well-tested code (SOLID, Clean Architecture)
• Have knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Have outstanding attention to detail in code reviews, passion for TDD and CI/CD
• Have good knowledge of design patterns (MVVM/MVP) and eager to propose other approaches
• Can adapt quickly and learn new skills and technologies for example ARCore etc.
• Have good understanding of unit testing frameworks like jUnit, Mockito, EasyMock
You will be responsible for:
• Building new functionalities for stable and growing application with emphasis on quality
• Working closely with the UX and visual design team to develop the best application experience
• Co-operating with amazing team members (managers, developers, analysts and testers)
• Giving and taking constructive feedback and suggesting improvements on modern mobile development practices
• Participating in regular SCRUM team meetings to estimate work: review and plan current and next sprints
You get extra points for:
• Knowledge of different mobile architectures and native or hybrid platforms (React Native, Flutter)
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.