Two weeks ago
intive is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team in Munich.
Design and Technology are equally important to us. In an agile environment you will turn ideas into digital reality and shape the future of our customers such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann, Volkswagen or Vorwerk. As a Project Manager, you will manage and motivate project teams in an agile environment, you will manage risks actively and you will solve conflicts creatively.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- A proven track record of finding creative solutions to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Are able to demand provisions and can moderate effectively in conflict situations (Claim Management)
- Have a track record of successfully managing complex digital (ideally mobile or web) projects from proposal through to the release
- Have experience in controlling third-party service providers and managing the expectations of different stakeholders
- Are familiar with common project management methods and tools (especially Atlassian tools) and can use them effectively
- Enjoy working with experts and like the challenge of developing and motivating the team
- Have a way of working that is characterized by self-initiative, structure, assertiveness, attention to detail and very good communication and presentation skills
- Have knowledge of and an interest in mobile technologies, market developments, trends and a general willingness to travel
- Have very good knowledge of German as well as a good command of spoken and written English
You get extra points for:
- Thinking outside the box
- Your engagement at meetups
- Your own side-projects
You will be responsible for:
- You lead mobile solutions projects autonomously and with creative freedom in an agile environment
- You deal professionally and creatively with the factors time, scope and budget in the agile setup
- You identify risk factors and dependencies in your projects and communicate openly and transparently with our customers, partners and third-party service providers in order to achieve the project goal
Product Owner Support and Stakeholder Management
- You understand and control the expectations of the customer - above all, the goal of cooperation is shared success
- You are able to support our customers in requirements and backlog management and to manage the prioritization of product requirements
- You coordinate and support your team comprising of designers, software developers and QA specialists
- You motivate and lead your project teams across various locations
- You look after and develop our customers in the long term
- You identify optimization potential and ideas for follow-up projects in cooperation with our product experts
- You lead a project throughout the process, from the effort estimation, pitch phase through to the release
Flexible hours and home office
Fresh fruit twice a week
X-mas party and picnic
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Katarzyna SzydłowskaDirector Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.