Two weeks ago
intive is looking for a (Senior) Front-End Developer to join our growing team in Berlin.
Design and Technology are equally important to us. In an agile environment you will turn ideas into digital reality and shape the future of our customers such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann, Volkswagen or Vorwerk.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Know how to elegantly get the maximum out of HTML5/CSS
- Have an eye for high-class design, good usability and clean code
- Are an open-minded team player
- Are interested in new technologies, esp. mobile, chat bots or virtual reality
- Are self-motivated and results-oriented
- Speak German and English fluently (C1 level)
You get extra points for:
- Your engagement at meetups
- Your own side-projects
You will be responsible for:
- Communication with our customers to analyze requirements, discuss solution design and problem solving
- Contributing to answers on RfPs
Flexible hours and home office
Fresh fruit twice a week
X-mas party and picnic
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.