Flutter Developer with iOS
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have “Fluttered” some code including widget creation, state management and 3rd party library integration
• Have 3-4 years of experience with: Swift, RxSwift
• Have good knowledge of design patterns (MVC/MVP) and eager to propose other approaches
• Are willing to follow and develop new skills and technology experience related to multi-platform solutions.
• Have strong communication skills in English
You will be responsible for:
• Working closely with the UX and visual design team to develop the application experience
• Collaborating with the backend team to define and build the APIs that back the views within the application
• Co-operating with amazing team members (managers, developers, analysts and testers)
• Identifying bugs and new features within new releases of the iOS operating system and devices
• Participating in regular SCRUM team meetings to estimate work: review and plan current and next sprints
• Ensuring collaboration with senior management to help generate task breakdowns, and accurate schedules
You get extra points for:
• Hands-on experience with the enemy ;) platforms like Android, Web…
• Knowledge of CI (Jenkins), Quick/Nimble (unit testing), iOS-snapshot-test-case (UI testing framework from Uber)
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.