Director of Administration (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Have flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects
• Have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Are able to work effectively as part of a team
• Are able to use initiative and independence
You will be responsible for:
• Technology: manages phone system and evaluates information systems.
• Manage Administrative Staff: including front of office, and travel coordination.
• Coordinates long-term organizational planning: coordinates the implementation and operation of intive's strategic plan.
• Ensuring the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• Managing schedules and deadlines
• Monitoring inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Monitoring costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Overseeing facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
• Organizing and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.