Director HR Germany (archived)
intive is looking for a Director HR Germany to join our growing team in Regensburg.
Our employees are our greatest asset. Together with your HR team, you will take on the challenge and responsibility to grow and retain this outstanding crowd in a very competitive market.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have solid knowledge of German employment, tax and social security laws
- Have leadership experience and know how to communicate with the works council
- Are business oriented
- Are highly conscientious and have a can-do attitude
- Are highly organized and communicate well
- Have solid MS-Office skills
- Speak German and English fluently
- Like to travel (to the German as well as international office locations)
You get extra points for:
- Your diplomacy and hands-on mentality
You will be responsible for:
• Add structure to HR processes (such as performance reviews, feedback rounds, development plans, on-and off-boarding processes)
• Continually develop the HR department and the HR team to ensure our ambitious growth targets can be reached
• Work with other Directors on headcount planning
• Work on strategic projects (such as company mergers)
• Develop salary bands and compensation structures
• Collaborate with Group HR and work together on definitions and implementation of group wide policies and standards
• Create and implement out-of-the-box recruiting methods and employer branding topics
• Devise of and Implement employer of choice strategies
• Identify and implement training and development strategies for the various departments in conjunction with the department heads
• Conduct soft skills training and moderate conflict
• Support with coaching and development programs (especially for the German leadership team)
• Contact for the management team and individual employees
• Contact for the management team and department heads on employment law related questions
• Report to the management team Germany and Group HR
• Contact for the works council and responsible for the communication with the works council
Flexible hours and home office
Fresh fruit twice a week
X-mas party and picnic
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Katarzyna SzydłowskaDirector Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.