C++ Developer (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have good knowledge of Linux tools like grep, xargs, find, etc.
• Have demonstrable experience of OO design and programming
• Are willing to expand Your knowledge beyond C++ world (like Bash, SQL and Python mainly, Docker and Clouds in the future)
You will be responsible for:
• Covering changes with unit tests and functional tests (or updating existing tests accordingly)
• Checking influence of these changes on performance and scalability of the system (calculation platform)
• End to end accountability for the product
• Proposing and implementing innovative changes across the system
• Production support (approximately a week every 3 months)
You get extra points for:
• Fluency in other programming languages like Python or Bash
• Experience with BDD (especially with Gherkin and Behave)
• Readiness to go hands on into DevOps (starting with Control-M, TeamCity/Jenkins setup and configuration, different packaging systems setup, etc.)
• Experience with NoSQL databases
• Business knowledge of Credit Risk
• Experience in working with continuous integration and delivery
• Containers, Docker, etc.
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.