Information in the scope of processing of Personal Data for the purposes of recruitment processes realized by intive Spółka Akcyjna
1. The Controller of Personal Data contained in the submitted documents is intive Spółka Akcyjna, with its registered seat in Szczecin, at 9 Hołdu Pruskiego Street, Szczecin 70-550.
2. The Controller processes Personal Data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR and other provisions of the law in this scope.
3. The Controller has appointed Data Protection Supervisor who may be contacted regarding matters related to the processing of Personal Data by means of the email address: email@example.com
4. Personal Data Processing occurs on the basis of:
4.1. Consent for the processing of Personal Data (pursuant to art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR) for the purposes of current recruitment processes;
4.2. Consent for the processing of Personal Data (pursuant to art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR) for the purposes of future recruitment processes;
4.3. Legitimate interest of the Controller (pursuant to art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR) for the purposes of establishing, pursuing or defending against any claims.
5. Any person, whose data are in question, has the right to withdraw the consent for their processing at any time without impact on the compliance with law of the processing, which had been made pursuant to the consent granted prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may be realized by means of sending the relevant information to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Personal Data will be processed:
6.1. In the case of Consent for the purpose of current recruitment process, for a period not exceeding 3 months;
6.2. In the case of Consent for the purpose of future recruitment process, as long as the Controller conducts the recruitment processes matching the professional profile of such person or until withdrawal of consent for the processing of Personal Data;
6.3. In the event of a legitimate interest of the Controller, for the purpose of determining, pursuing or defending against claims, for a period of 3 years from the end of the periods indicated in points (a) and (b);
7. The person whose Personal Data are processed by the Controller has the right to access his/her personal data, as well as to rectify them, delete them, limit their processing, object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
8. The Person whose Personal Data are processed by the Controller is entitled to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if such person considers the processing of his/her Personal Data to be violating the provisions of GDPR.
9. Personal Data processed by the Controller are not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
10. The recipients of Personal Data may only be:
10.1. Entities authorized pursuant to the provisions of the law;
10.2. Entities authorized on the basis of contracts concluded by intive Spółka Akcyjna, in particular entities in the same group, Controller's Clients, or entities providing services to the Controller. Entities authorized on the basis of contracts concluded by intive Spółka Akcyjna may come from both Poland and abroad, including from the United States, North America (according to the European Commission, the level of Personal Data protection is not sufficient in this country, and therefore the standard clauses for the protection of Personal Data have been applied) and the Republic of Argentine (according to the European Commission, the level of Personal Data protection is sufficient in this country). In any case, the processing of Personal Data shall take place in accordance with the law and shall be protected by appropriate data security measures required by law";
10.3. Data subjects, at their request.