Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
- Have experience in IT sector with excellent IT market in Cracow knowledge
- Have proven ability to source talent directly through social media channels and other networking activities, either via partners or directly
- Have proven ability to take ownership and accountability for end-to-end processes
- Have demonstrated understanding of talent attraction
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent English skills
You will be responsible for:
- Developing long-term relationship with potential candidates through networking
- Creating meaningful candidate experience, providing open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practice
- Proud representation of intive at job fairs, conferences and meetups
- Building a talent pipeline for future needs utilizing innovative tools and strategies
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.