Information regarding the processing of Personal Data for the purpose of recruitments realized by intive GmbH
1. Personal Data Controller of data contained in the submitted documents is intive GmbH with its registered seat in Regensbrug, at Prinz-Luwdig-Straße 17, 93055 Regensburg.
2. The Controller processes Personal Data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR and other provisions of law in this regard.
3. The Controller appointed Personal Data Inspector who may be contacted in relation to all matters related to the processing of Personal Data by means of an email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.The processing of Personal Data takes place on the basis of:
a. Consent for the processing of Personal Data (in accordance with art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR) for the purpose of current recruitments;
b. Consent for the processing of Personal Data (in accordance with art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR) for the purpose of future recruitments;
c. Legally justified interest of the Controller (in accordance with art. 6 (1) (f) of GDPR) for the purpose of establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. Person who is the subject of Personal Data processing by the Controller is entitled to withdraw consent at any time, without it affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent may be realized through sending relevant information to the email address: email@example.com.
6. Personal Data shall be processed:
a. In case of consent for the purpose of current recruitments, for the period not exceeding 3 months;
b. In case of consent for the purpose of future recruitments, until the time of conduct of recruitments by the Controller which fit the professional profile or until the withdrawal of consent for the processing of Personal Data;
c. In the event of legally justified interest of the Controller, for the purpose of establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, for the period of 3 years from expiry of periods indicated in letters a and b;
7. Person, whose Personal Data are processed by the Controller is entitled to access the content of his or her Personal Data, amend them, remove them as well as limit their processing, as well as the right to submit an objection against their processing and the right to transfer the said data.
8. Person, whose Personal Data are processed by the Controller is entitled to submit a complaint to the Head of the Office of Personal Data Protection should he or she consider their processing to breach the provisions of GDPR.
9. Personal Data processed by the Controller are not subjected to automated decision making, including profiling.
10. Submission of personal data is not obligatory, nor does it stem from the provisions of the law, however, refusal to indicated them and lack of consent to their processing by the Controller signifies lack of possibility of participation in the recruitment process.
11. Recipients of Personal Data may be solely:
a. The entities authorized pursuant to the provisions of law;
b. The entities authorized pursuant to the agreements concluded by intive GmbH, in particular entities from the same capital group, Clients of the Controller or entities from the same capital group, Clients of the Controller or entities providing services for the Controller. Entities authorized pursuant to contracts concluded with intive GmbH may be located in the country and abroad, also in the United States of North America (in relation to this country the European Commission did not note an adequate degree of protection of Personal Data, in light of which standard clauses for personal data protection were applied) and the Republic of Argentina (in relation to this country the European Commission noted an adequate degree of personal data protection). In each case the processing of Personal Data shall occur in accordance with the provisions of law and upon application of measures of safety of data required by the provisions of law’;
c. Persons who are subjects of data processing, upon submitted request.